[Patch] Auction House Bot (Xeross' Branch)

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found a bug.

When you're clicking 'current rate' at the AH, client disconnecting.

I use fork of the insider42(r10023), YTDB R550

Or is there something that I doing wrong?

I have the same problem as well without this patch. Probably core bug...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of compile errors like that:

...src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.h(959) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_CHARACTER_ID': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(285) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MIN_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(285) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MIN_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(289) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MAX_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(289) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MAX_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(293) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MIN_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(293) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MIN_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(297) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MAX_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(297) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MAX_ITEM_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(302) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MIN_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(302) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MIN_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(306) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MAX_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(306) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MAX_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(310) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MIN_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(310) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MIN_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(314) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MAX_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(314) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MAX_REQ_LEVEL': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(319) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MIN_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(319) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MIN_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(323) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MAX_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(323) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEM_MAX_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(327) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MIN_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(327) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MIN_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(331) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MAX_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(331) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_TG_MAX_SKILL_RANK': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(466) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_CHARACTER_ID': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(471) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_CHARACTER_ID': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(759) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ACCOUNT_ID': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(762) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_CHARACTER_ID': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(805) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_ITEMS_CYCLE': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\AuctionHouseBot.cpp(1099) : error C2065: 'CONFIG_UINT32_AHBOT_CHARACTER_ID': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner

All declarations error, that start with config_uint32 dont work....

It broke when MaNGOS changed their config library it seems, will see if I can take a look at this soon.

Well, shoot! I was going to do a merge/compile today so I could finally update my server! :(

Looks like that's going on hold. I will not run my server without AHBot!

Well, shoot! I was going to do a merge/compile today so I could finally update my server! :(

Looks like that's going on hold. I will not run my server without AHBot!

I'm currently finishing some stuff I need to finish, once that's done I'll update most of my patches.

I 3rd that, I used this one and AH Bot. I got to ask this, Why would MaNGOS change the name of the files anyway ? Like if its working... Why change it ??? Don't they know the ripple effect it has on all of us ?

P.S. Seems like when they fix one thinng, They brake 2 things o.O

I 3rd that, I used this one and AH Bot. I got to ask this, Why would MaNGOS change the name of the files anyway ? Like if its working... Why change it ??? Don't they know the ripple effect it has on all of us ?

P.S. Seems like when they fix one thinng, They brake 2 things o.O

They changed from using their own system of reading config files to using the one built into ACE, thus avoiding duplicate code. This is generally a good thing.

The developers can't really be expected to consider every little fork out in the wild whenever they want to change something. Doing so would completely cripple them, resulting in little (if any) useful work being done.

All that aside, from what I saw when I glanced over the commit responsible for this change, conforming to the new syntax shouldn't be very hard.

From what I see the MaNGOS core devs don't make changes simply to frustrate other devs, unless you subscribe to the "evil council" conspiracy.

Every major change I've seen has led to one of three things:

• * Stability
    * Simplicity
    * Laying the groundwork for more features.

It does make life harder for core mod and patch devs, but they do document core changes at Lighthouse.

xeross has so many projects to maintain, it's reasonable to expect that AHBot will take some time to be fixed. We just have to be patient.

Until then, possible solutions are to use HSC_Dev3's workaround, posted earlier in this thread, or revert your core to a revision prior to the changes that broke AHBot.

In file included from ../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:1:
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.h:6:30: error: Config/ConfigEnv.h: Нет такого файла или каталога
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: In member function ‘void AuctionHouseBot::Initialize()’:
../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:804: error: ‘sConfig’ was not declared in this scope
make[3]: *** [AuctionHouseBot.o] Ошибка 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/mangos/objdir/src/game'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Ошибка 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mangos/objdir/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Ошибка 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mangos/objdir'

Something missing? Maybe I do anything wrong