[11723][PATCH]Auction House Bot

Auntie Mangos

Isn't it interesting how everyone seems to be able to know what Vladimir is thinking?.....

Perhaps it would be wiser to wait for a statement instead of jumping to conclusions that this or that patch might or might not make it to the core...

jus my two cents. unfortunately this thread has so far had only one relevant posting -> #1. The rest is discussing something completely different.

the question should be is the source good enough, only then can you ask does it fit to the intentions of the core.

just my two cents

shane99

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix compil error with AuctionHouseBot.cpp :

@@ -1320,11 +1320,11 @@ void AHB_Seller::addNewAuctions(AHB_Seller_Config& config)
            buyoutPrice  = prototype->SellPrice * item->GetCount();
        // Price of items are set here
        SetPricesOfItem(item, config, buyoutPrice, bidPrice, stackCount, ((e_ahb_quality) prototype->Quality));

item->SetCount(stackCount);
-        item->SetOwnerGUID(sAHB_BaseConfig.GetAHBObjectGuid().GetRawValue());
+        item->SetOwnerGuid(sAHB_BaseConfig.GetAHBObjectGuid().GetRawValue());
        // Add Auction now on the AH
        AuctionEntry* auctionEntry = new AuctionEntry;
        auctionEntry->Id = sObjectMgr.GenerateAuctionID();
        auctionEntry->item_guidlow = item->GetGUIDLow();
        auctionEntry->item_template = item->GetEntry();

Not meaning to bump this, but would it better if a feature such as this would be handled through other means. For example, all functions required to do this should be able to be done by using GM commands and normal client clicks, why not attempt to use a modified version of PseuWoW. PseuWoW is already scriptable, it just needs a few pieces (possibly more) added to make it work doing something like this. Create one or two GM accounts (depending on one or two sided interaction) for using with PseuWoW that is allowed to use the needed additem command to add the items from a list.

Perhaps I don't fully understand the extent of it, but if something could be done outside of the core, why not?

Not meaning to bump this

Just because a user asks another to not bump this thread, it still isn't forbidden ;)

For example, all functions required to do this should be able to be done by using GM commands and normal client clicks

I don't understand how this should improve anything. This patch works, this was tested by many users for many months. It was rewritten in a way, people expected developers to want it. It doesn't create intensive cpu load or other bad side effects. Making PseuWoW (is it still alive?) a server addon is imho hilarious. Maybe sometime someone will rewrite mangos in a more modular way, but currently I don't know anyone doing something huge like this.

Regards

Skirnir

PS: I might have lost the golden thread, at least this thread does ... I'm running versions of ahbot since Naicisum showed up. It works FULL STOP ;)

I can see where running AHBot as a module for PseuWoW might allow for the growth of more features and a greater complexity of behavior, like adaptive pricing of items based on overall server economics, randomized raid and dungeon gear appearing on the auction block as if the bot had just done a run of Stratholme, and a few other things.

In fact, PseuWoW just might be the prefect core for running all kinds of bots to populate servers... bots for battlegrounds, outdoor PvP, arenas, and more. This would be a boon for low-pop servers where players rarely, if ever, get to experience those features. Perhaps a modular approach to this, allowing the different bots to work as plug-ins, so you can expand the AI and add more as development allows. This might be one possible future for PseuWow.

That said, AHBot does indeed work very well as it is and I've used it for years, from Paradox all the way to it's latest champion, cyberium (woot!). Sure, there's always room for improvement and who's to say BThallid's idea won't be better? It certainly presents some intriguing ideas! ;)

yea making a bot-client would be a nice idea, or at least a protocol (SOAP?) to let more control ingame like a player would do

we have some code running following vladimir suggestions, so we just need a confirmation from mangos developers that we have a green or a red light

but at list something happening

the ahbot mod already has on/off switch so i don't see this any different than the other features already existing in the mangosd.conf (rates, flightpaths and so on). mangos already offers a lot of flexibility so i see no reason not to add this.

as for the fact that is a rather big patch...yes it is but the devs could just add cyberium as a dev and let him manage the ahbot part in the core to keep it updated so that they can focus on the more important parts of the core...

just my 2 cents and to make a long story short: +1 to seeing this in the core

On dev point, i don't coonsidere ahbot is finalised at all...

Why i posted it here?

Only to have guidline to know what i must do in the bases of the code before try to optimize it or add some little functionnality...

I think it's possible to make ahbot work independently, but it's an option only if we get an categoric "rejected".

I don't wan't to work on a independant version so if any other dev whant it, be free :)

So we just have to wait don't be impatient...

Greetings

conflict with rev 10802 in mail.cpp Fix please!

fix :

To resolve conflicts with  mail.cpp 
Search : if (sender_lowguid == auctionbot.GetAHBObjectGuid().GetRawValue())
replace by : if (sender_guid == auctionbot.GetAHBObjectGuid().GetRawValue())

search : SendMailTo(MailReceiver(receiver,receiver_lowguid), MailSender(MAIL_CREATURE, sender_lowguid), MAIL_CHECK_MASK_RETURNED, deliver_delay);
replace by : SendMailTo(MailReceiver(receiver,receiver_guid), MailSender(MAIL_CREATURE, sender_guid.GetCounter()), MAIL_CHECK_MASK_RETURNED, deliver_delay);

search : SendMailTo(MailReceiver(receiver,receiver_lowguid), MailSender(MAIL_NORMAL, sender_lowguid), MAIL_CHECK_MASK_RETURNED, deliver_delay);
replace by: SendMailTo(MailReceiver(receiver,receiver_guid), MailSender(MAIL_NORMAL, sender_guid.GetCounter()), MAIL_CHECK_MASK_RETURNED, deliver_delay);

search: if (receiver.GetPlayerGUIDLow() == auctionbot.GetAHBObjectGuid().GetRawValue())
replace by: if (receiver.GetPlayerGuid() == auctionbot.GetAHBObjectGuid().GetRawValue())

Yes I find this patch smart idea but I think I did not set well or I think it does not work properly. I applied this patch in the game command .auction works (I think it's the patch command), but nothing happens when you put in auction does not sell or buy.

the patch is working correctly, double check your config file (share it if you want help )

Ok this are the configuration. for AHBot I don't think you need the mangos and realmd one?! Is no connection between this two. I see another command .ahbotoptions and in game is not working.

################################################
# MANGOS Auction House Bot Configuration file  #
################################################

[AhbotConf]
ConfVersion=2010102201

###################################################################################################################
# AUCTION HOUSE BOT SETTINGS
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Items.Amount.Ratio
#        Enable/Disable (disabled if 0) the part of AHBot that puts items up for auction on Alliance AH
#    Default 100 (Enabled with 100% of items specified in AuctionHouse.Items.Amount.color section)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Horde.Items.Amount.Ratio
#        Enable/Disable (disabled if 0) the part of AHBot that puts items up for auction on Horde AH
#    Default 100 (Enabled with 100% of items specified in AuctionHouse.Items.Amount.color section)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Neutral.Items.Amount.Ratio
#        Enable/Disable (disabled if 0) the part of AHBot that puts items up for auction on Neutral AH
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Items.Amount.Ratio
#        Enable/Disable (disabled if 0) the part of AHBot that puts items up for auction on Alliance AH
#    AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled
#        Enable/Disable the part of AHBot that buys items from players
#    Default 0 (disabled)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Name
#        If you want show other name in place of "AHBot" to auction house, just type it between the quote
#    Default: "AhBot" ("AhBot" name)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.MinTime
#        Minimum time for the new auction
#    Default 1 (Hour)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.MaxTime
#        Maximum time for the new auction
#    Default 72 (Hours)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Vendor
#        Include items that can be bought from vendors.
#    Default 0
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Loot
#        Include items that can be looted or fished for.
#    Default 1
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Misc
#        Include misc. items.
#    Default 0
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Bind.*
#        Indicates which bonding types to allow the bot to put up for auction
#            No     - Items that don't bind            Default 1 (Allowed)
#            Pickup - Items that bind on pickup        Default 0 (Not Allowed)
#            Equip  - Items that bind on equip         Default 1 (Allowed)
#            Use    - Items that bind on use           Default 1 (Allowed)
#            Quest  - Quest Items                      Default 0 (Not Allowed)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.LockBox.Enabled
#        Enable or not lockbox in auctionhouse
#    Default 0 (Disabled)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle.Boost
#        This value is used to fill DB faster than normal when there is more than this value missed items.
#        Normaly this value is used only first start of the server with empty auction table.
#    Default 1000
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle.Normal
#        This value is used to fill DB normal way with less cpu/db using.
#        Normaly this value is used always when auction table is already initialised.
#    Default 20
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Seller
#        Should the Seller use BuyPrice or SellPrice to determine Bid Prices
#    Default 1 (use SellPrice)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Price.Ratio
#        Define the price of selled item here for the Alliance Auction House
#    Default 100
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Horde.Price.Ratio
#        Define the price of selled item here for the Horde Auction House
#    Default 100
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Price.Ratio
#        Define the price of selled item here for the Neutral Auction House
#    Default 100
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.*
#        Prevent seller from listing items below/above this item level
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqLevel.*
#        Prevent seller from listing items below/above this required level
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqSkill.*
#        Prevent seller from listing items below/above this skill level
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.*
#        Define here for every items quality how many item you whant to be show in Auction House
#        This value will be adjusted by AuctionHouseBot.FACTION.Items.Amount.Ratio to define exact amount of
#        items will be show on Auction House
#    Default 0, 2000, 2500, 1500, 1000, 0, 0 (grey, white, green, blue, purple, orange, yellow)
#
#    AustionHouseBot.Class.*
#        Here you can set the class of items you prefer to be show on AH
#        These value is preference value, it's not percentage. So the maximum is 10.
#        The minimum is 0 (disabled).
#    Default 6,4,8,3,8,1,2,10,1,6,1,1,1,5,3
#
#
###################################################################################################################

AuctionHouseBot.Seller.Enabled = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Items.Amount.Ratio = 100
AuctionHouseBot.Horde.Items.Amount.Ratio = 100
AuctionHouseBot.Neutral.Items.Amount.Ratio = 100

AuctionHouseBot.Name = "AhBot"
AuctionHouseBot.MinTime = 1
AuctionHouseBot.MaxTime = 72

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Vendor = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Loot = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Misc = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.No = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Pickup = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Equip = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Use = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Bind.Quest = 0
AuctionHouseBot.LockBox.Enabled = 0

AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle.Boost = 1000
AuctionHouseBot.ItemsPerCycle.Normal = 20
AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Seller = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Alliance.Price.Ratio = 200
AuctionHouseBot.Horde.Price.Ratio = 200
AuctionHouseBot.Neutral.Price.Ratio = 200

AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ItemLevel.Max = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqLevel.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqLevel.Max = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqSkill.Min = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.ReqSkill.Max = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Grey = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.White = 2000
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Green = 2500
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Blue = 1500
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Purple = 1000
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Orange = 0
AuctionHouseBot.Items.Amount.Yellow = 0

AuctionHouseBot.Class.Consumable = 6
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Container = 4
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Weapon = 8
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Gem = 3
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Armor = 8
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Reagent = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Projectile = 2
AuctionHouseBot.Class.TradeGood = 10
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Generic = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Reciepe = 6
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Quiver = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Quest = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Key = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Misc = 5
AuctionHouseBot.Class.Glyph = 3

# Buyer config
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled
#        General enable or disable AuctionHouseBot Buyer fonctionality
#    Default 1 (Enabled)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.FACTION.Enabled
#        Enable or disable buyer independently by faction
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Buyer
#        Should the Buyer use BuyPrice or SellPrice to determine Bid Prices
#    Default 0 (use SellPrice)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Recheck.Interval
#        This specify time interval (in minute) between two evaluation of the same selled item.
#        The less this value is, the more you give chance for item to be buyed by ahbot.
#    Default 20 (20min.)
#
#    AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Alliance.Chance.Ratio
#       When the evaluation of the entry is done you will have "x" chance for this entry to be buyed.
#       The chance ratio is simply (x/chance ratio)
#       For ex : If the evaluation give you 5000(maximum chance) chance and ratio is set 3
#       you will have 5000 chance on 15000(3*5000) random number
#       This for every faction independently
#    Default 3 (literaly 1 chance by 3)
#

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Alliance.Enabled = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Horde.Enabled = 1
AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Neutral.Enabled = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Buyprice = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Recheck.Interval = 20

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Alliance.Chance.Ratio = 3
AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Horde.Chance.Ratio = 3
AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Neutral.Chance.Ratio = 3

.ahbot is the patch command [1], so you should try ".ahbot help" And your config file is exactly the one of cyberiums repo. In case it's inside the folder where mangosd.conf and realmd.conf are located and named correctly ahbot.conf I don't see any reason why ahbot should not work. Check if something went wrong with patching, else I've no clue.

Regards

Skirnir

[1] https://github.com/cyberium/mangos/blob/new_ahbot/src/game/Level3.cpp

I work a lot with mangos and other emulator servers I think I do good for now, the ahbot.conf is in the folder where I have the compiled source. Ok Skirnir I will try this command thx for hint.

Updated: Ok i try .ahbot and dosen't work, command dosen't exist so I think I don't install corectyl. I do like this.

Download patch file then apply Addon/AHBot/ahbot.patch

Compile the mangos source and then the ScriptDev2 source... I think is from ScriptDev2 or because I use the latest revision of mangos?

Updated2: I try to apply patch again and I see now a error "patch failed: configure.ac:363" other error are for already existing

Updated3: I research the file configure.ac and I see there are no lines to add the AHBot script and I add myself from comparison with cyberium git. Thx for all who help me, the script is working fine now :)