[11723][PATCH]Auction House Bot

Auntie Mangos

I work a lot with mangos and other emulator servers I think I do good for now, the ahbot.conf is in the folder where I have the compiled source. Ok Skirnir I will try this command thx for hint.

Updated: Ok i try .ahbot and dosen't work, command dosen't exist so I think I don't install corectyl. I do like this.

Download patch file then apply Addon/AHBot/ahbot.patch

Compile the mangos source and then the ScriptDev2 source... I think is from ScriptDev2 or because I use the latest revision of mangos?

Updated2: I try to apply patch again and I see now a error "patch failed: configure.ac:363" other error are for already existing

Updated3: I research the file configure.ac and I see there are no lines to add the AHBot script and I add myself from comparison with cyberium git. Thx for all who help me, the script is working fine now :)

you should use "new_ahbot": from git://github.com/cyberium/mangos.git

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyberium is there a way to limit the amount the auctionhouse will buyout or bid on items to ... Like say you NEVER want the auctionhouse to spend over 300 gold or something...

If i take the item say Bringer of Death and put it in auctionhouse I can set the buyout at around 600 and the bid starts at like 400.. The bot will end up buying it out for 600 or bid it up to it this item should not be worth 600 gold...

So are there some other values to alter that would affect this? or some other way to limit it that im not seeing?

It also has a habit of buying larger stacks of say tradeskill items for large amounts of gold say a 20 stack of copper ore for 1000 gold or so on?

There is no way to limit buyout for now. It must be implemented has added feature.

I have no time for now to do this.

Normaly for stacking items i implemented some kind of limitation to avoid some situation like you describe. But i need more information about your issue because iam sure there i forgetted some scenario.

Anyway generaly like in normal AH.

If there is only 20 copper ore in AH there is some very little chance (but there is chance) to sell it at higth price. Perhaps you are in this situation. Please active buyer debug command to follow your item buying stage and found abnormal situation.

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...

I think that cyberium having no time to continue developing and improving his AHBot branch means the odds of this patch being reviewed for acceptance into the core have worsened.

The Core Devs seem to be busy enough without having to finish another developer's work. Now, if cyberium or someone else can complete the bug fixes and features for AHbot, that would simplify matters, making it easier to review AHBot and add it into the core.

I have no time to add or optimise AHBOT because iam writing dungeonFinder. But i continue updating it and waiting for any remark from dev to make it acceptable.

Anyway has i already said i know there is some part of the code are too hacky to be included in the core but i just need a little official overview from Official DEV to continue the work.

Ambal say he will take a look and it's only what i need :)

Greetings

ps : comming soon new_dungeonFinder :P

I think that cyberium having no time to continue developing and improving his AHBot branch means the odds of this patch being reviewed for acceptance into the core have worsened.

The Core Devs seem to be busy enough without having to finish another developer's work. Now, if cyberium or someone else can complete the bug fixes and features for AHbot, that would simplify matters, making it easier to review AHBot and add it into the core.

I never understood than the development wasn't finished, my apologised, but (always a but :) ) why not implementening some pieces, this developement is ongoing since many years, a lot of people have worked on it, and it is still suprising that it never attains the requirement to be integrated or reviewed, it is quite strange from an outside eye

I never understood than the development wasn't finished, my apologised, but (always a but :) ) why not implementening some pieces, this developement is ongoing since many years, a lot of people have worked on it, and it is still suprising that it never attains the requirement to be integrated or reviewed, it is quite strange from an outside eye

Auction House Bot is not a World of Warcraft Server feature, is more or less like a modification for low-populated servers.

Auction House Bot is not a World of Warcraft Server feature, is more or less like a modification for low-populated servers.

same as

** from config*

AllowTwoSide.Accounts = 1

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Chat = 0

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Channel = 0

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Group = 0

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Guild = 0

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Auction = 0

AllowTwoSide.Interaction.Mail = 0

AllowTwoSide.WhoList = 0

AllowTwoSide.AddFriend = 0

TalentsInspecting = 1

same as rates (on blizz all rates rate 1x :) )

and same as other things...

yes, it also is not blizzlike and for low pop servers, but anyway nice to see something in ah instead empty :D

keep up work cyberium! and big thanks for this patch.

I grabbed your new ahbot repo and it compiled without even a hint of an error. Grabbed SD2, tried to compile and there were more errors than I have ever seen before..lol

Is this an SD2 problem or a mangos problem or a correlation of both?

If anyone has a clue on how to fix it, it would be most appreciated.

Mangos ahbot repo rev 10973 and SD2 rev 1971