[not working] Outdoor Pvp

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey charllie

I am still getting merge errors on the master, outdoor,outdoor0.12 is there anyway you can take a look as i like your master as its not overdone

Hi, I',m using outdoor with latest master without any merge error.. And I think not only me.

if you do git pull git://github.com/charlie2025/mangos.git outdoor , you can't have problem, maybe your error is some conflict with other patch you use.. if yes, then you must fix by self

Hi community,

I have some Problems with git pull and the patches from the GIT Network Graph.

1. When I patch the Source with Anticheat all is fine, then I made a commit.

2. Next I patch outdoor, no errors, git says there is no commit needed.

3. Now I patch Serverwide Event Patch, then I become merge conflict Errors, but when I patch Serverwide before I patch outdoor no Erros appear, but then I have the Errors by the Outdoor patch.

The same is when I try to patch alterac or impconfig, nothing work if I had patched the source with other patches before.

Sry for my english, I hope somebody can help me with this problem.

greetings, Strece

Hi community,

I have some Problems with git pull and the patches from the GIT Network Graph.

1. When I patch the Source with Anticheat all is fine, then I made a commit.

2. Next I patch outdoor, no errors, git says there is no commit needed.

3. Now I patch Serverwide Event Patch, then I become merge conflict Errors, but when I patch Serverwide before I patch outdoor no Erros appear, but then I have the Errors by the Outdoor patch.

The same is when I try to patch alterac or impconfig, nothing work if I had patched the source with other patches before.

Sry for my english, I hope somebody can help me with this problem.

greetings, Strece

Hi,

no patch currently is made for work with some other patches.. open some Cpp editor, find in project <<< etc. and fix conflicts in those place.. then commit the result and compile..

mangos-0.12 7714

+AV by balrok

9>ObjectMgr.cpp
9>..\\..\\src\\game\\OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI.cpp(29) : error C2512: 'CreatureAI' : no appropriate default constructor available

9>CreatureAIRegistry.cpp
9>g:\\mangos\\mangos\\src\\game\\CreatureAIImpl.h(28) : error C2664: 'OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI::OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI(Creature &)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'Creature *' to 'Creature &'
9>        g:\\mangos\\mangos\\src\\game\\CreatureAIImpl.h(26) : while compiling class template member function 'CreatureAI *CreatureAIFactory<REAL_AI>::Create(void *) const'
9>        with
9>        [
9>            REAL_AI=OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI
9>        ]
9>        ..\\..\\src\\game\\CreatureAIRegistry.cpp(43) : see reference to class template instantiation 'CreatureAIFactory<REAL_AI>' being compiled
9>        with
9>        [
9>            REAL_AI=OutdoorPvPObjectiveAI
9>        ]

charlie2025 update plz your outdoor branch. needs after [7715].Got compile errors like:

../../../src/game/OutdoorPvP.cpp:97: error: invalid conversion from `int' to `GOState'
../../../src/game/OutdoorPvP.cpp:110: error: invalid conversion from `int' to `GOState'
../../../src/game/OutdoorPvP.cpp:110: error:   initializing argument 14 of `bool GameObject::Create(uint32, uint32, Map*, uint32, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, uint32, GOState, uint8)'
../../../src/game/OutdoorPvP.cpp: In member function `virtual bool OutdoorPvPObjective::AddCapturePoint(uint32, uint32, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, float)':
../../../src/game/OutdoorPvP.cpp:257: error: invalid conversion from `int' to `GOState'
../../../src/game/OutdoorPvP.cpp:275: error: invalid conversion from `int' to `GOState'
../../../src/game/OutdoorPvP.cpp:275: error:   initializing argument 14 of `bool GameObject::Create(uint32, uint32, Map*, uint32, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, uint32, GOState, uint8)'

• 2 weeks later...

You can use it as quick fix...

// remove custom flag before sending
       if( index == UNIT_NPC_FLAGS )
       {
           if (GetTypeId() == TYPEID_UNIT && !target->canSeeSpellClickOn((Creature*)this))
               *data << uint32(m_uint32Values[ index ] & ~(UNIT_NPC_FLAG_GUARD + UNIT_NPC_FLAG_OUTDOORPVP + UNIT_NPC_FLAG_SPELLCLICK));
           else
               *data << uint32(m_uint32Values[ index ] & ~(UNIT_NPC_FLAG_GUARD + UNIT_NPC_FLAG_OUTDOORPVP));
       }

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Why is that when I try to git pull it says conflict?

[kyo@GAMES02 mangos (master)]$ git pull git://github.com/charlie2025/mangos.git

outdoor

remote: Counting objects: 1874, done.←[K

remote: Compressing objects: 100% (407/407), done.←[K

remote: Total 1543 (delta 1351), reused 1321 (delta 1132)←[K

Receiving objects: 100% (1543/1543), 740.78 KiB | 187 KiB/s, done.

Resolving deltas: 100% (1351/1351), completed with 111 local objects.

From git://github.com/charlie2025/mangos

* branch outdoor -> FETCH_HEAD

error: Entry 'contrib/dbcEditer/SearchFrm.dfm' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

fatal: merging of trees 5a3ed2bab29c44abc82ee626bbdd5addb182e5fb and 93a888baadc

1c5205de6911da43ae09dfde14a0c failed