[PATCH] AuctionHouse Bot

You take his. ALL mine is, is a filebeam upload of the auctionhouse.cpp and auctionhouse.h files. So use his as you normally would then just extract my fixes to the correct folder. If you already have Xeross's Repo just extract mine into the Src/Game/ Folder So it overwrites his files.

Sorry im used to SVN and not git so im not sure how to create a patch atm...

BTW Tested and confirmed working with a fresh compilation of mangos rev 9672

No problems, I have tryed Xeross155's files and it is working. Yours change something else?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there Kanzaki

SQL: SELECT guid, data,

The data blob was removed from characters.characters. So you will need to update that SQL statement to reflect the new format for that operation.

Just browse the characters field and you will see how its laid out now. Good luck.

Hello there Kanzaki

SQL: SELECT guid, data,

The data blob was removed from characters.characters. So you will need to update that SQL statement to reflect the new format for that operation.

Just browse the characters field and you will see how its laid out now. Good luck.

My branch doesn't even use a query anymore when creating auctions, appears it isn't needed to get info from the database to create an auction.

I simply re-added a few lines at the beginning of Auctionhouse.cpp For Ahbotseller and such and added the Bools to Auctionhouse.h Xeross.. before doing that i had no items in auctionhouse after doing it i did.. its very easy to check the additions just check above the configs for faction at the start of auctionhouse.cpp and above the initialize parts at the bottom of Auctionhouse.h

Can anyone else who had no items in their Ahbot confirm that using these files fixed the problem?

I simply re-added a few lines at the beginning of Auctionhouse.cpp For Ahbotseller and such and added the Bools to Auctionhouse.h Xeross.. before doing that i had no items in auctionhouse after doing it i did.. its very easy to check the additions just check above the configs for faction at the start of auctionhouse.cpp and above the initialize parts at the bottom of Auctionhouse.h

Can anyone else who had no items in their Ahbot confirm that using these files fixed the problem?

Those files don't change anything you just added in a few useless variables that aren't even used anymore :/

I just grabbed Kreegoth's two files, re-compiled, re-started the server and now my AH has items. I didn't do anything else.

Many thanks Kreegoth. No idea what you did, but hey, it worked :)

Hopefully xeross155 can figure out the how's and why's of it all.

well if that is true why does it work when i add them and not when they aren't there? I may have changed something else LOL but ill have to look it over later to make 100% sure as i did about 20-30 different compiles with different changes.. All i know at the moment with my files it worked.

well if that is true why does it work when i add them and not when they aren't there? I may have changed something else LOL but ill have to look it over later to make 100% sure as i did about 20-30 different compiles with different changes.. All i know at the moment with my files it worked.

Well these changes can't be it, all you did was create some definitions for variables that I have moved, so I suspect you must've changed something else, weird indeed.

Once again can someone zip and upload their non-working GIT repository so I can check what's going wrong.

I don't know if anyone has said this yet but, you have my sincere gratitude for taking up the gauntlet and trying to fix AHBot as well as improve the code base, xeross.

Your work, and the other collaborators working with you, is deeply appreciated.

This long-time AHBot fan thanks you from the bottom of his heart. :)

I don't know if anyone has said this yet but, you have my sincere gratitude for taking up the gauntlet and trying to fix AHBot as well as improve the code base, xeross.

Your work, and the other collaborators working with you, is deeply appreciated.

This long-time AHBot fan thanks you from the bottom of his heart. :)

Thanks :), now we just need to get rid of this pesky weird bug.:/

Using Xeross's repo (9652) it works for me only when using Kreegoth's two files. I used Winmerge to find what is different between the two sets, and besides spaces, the only text/code that was in Kreegoth's AuctionHouseBot.h file and not in Xeross's, was the following:

Kreegoth's                 Xeross's
      bool AHBSeller;            
      bool AHBBuyer;            
      bool BuyMethod;            
      bool SellMethod;            

bool debug_Out;            bool debug_Out;

bool Vendor_Items;            
      bool Loot_Items;            
      bool Other_Items;            

bool No_Bind;            
      bool Bind_When_Picked_Up;            
      bool Bind_When_Equipped;            
      bool Bind_When_Use;            
      bool Bind_Quest_Item;  

That bit is right at the end of the file, which must be the bit making the difference?