Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a slight compil problem but I do not know where I make a mistake, I have made modification regarding "IsCreatureOrVehicle" check but it seems not working anymore with recent build

10>..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(3382): error C2819: type 'Spell::TargetInfo' does not have an overloaded member 'operator ->'
10>          d:\\users_sys\\games\\wow\\mangos\\git\\ahbot3\\src\\game\\Spell.h(575) : see declaration of 'Spell::TargetInfo'
10>          did you intend to use '.' instead?
10>  SpellHandler.cpp
10>..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(3382): error C2232: '->Spell::TargetInfo::targetGUID' : left operand has 'struct' type, use '.'
10>..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(3382): error C2228: left of '.IsCreatureOrVehicle' must have class/struct/union

any suggestions please?

you want only vehicule.cpp file in .diff ? The problem is that I'm having a hard time to do the patch file because I have not my old files

You can't juste edite your sources? it's okay too you know

I can copy your vehicule.cpp, it is not a problem, my concern is I try to use traponinet advice regarding spells, and I mess each time

(but perhaps I am the only one) this is why I do this "request". I will try again to patch spells.cpp

huum ok I did not understand everything but it does not matter. I normally put all files the debug for vehicle ;)

if you want i can put an image

are you sure ?, it seems it is not a diff file used for patching ?

perhaps it is too early and I need coffee :rolleyes:

Yes I think you need a caffe. Well normally in your file /srv /game you must have vehicule.h vehicule.cpp transport.h transport.cpp you just have to edit these files and compile it works just as well;)

Finally I tell this because I compile my core via my repositories so I updated my git and I compile anything. After I do not know if you have a git

Well if I can perhaps find you the diff files from my repositories

Edite: A small screen to show;) http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/607674Sanstitre.png

@Traponinet,

Thank you for replied. I did as you explain to me, and I I have two errors :

"..\\..\\src\\game\\Group.cpp(1871) : error C2248: 'Unit::m_TotemSlot' : cannot access private member declared in class 'Unit'"

Line 1971 : if(Unit *totem = pp->GetMap()->GetUnit(pp->m_TotemSlot{i})) (-> I replace {i} instead of "i with hooks" if it makes a tag italics ..)

"..\\..\\src\\game\\Spell.cpp(3425) : error C2440: 'initializing': can not convert from 'const Spell::TargetInfo *' to 'Spell::TargetInfo *'"

Line 3423 to 3426 :

TargetInfo const& target = *ihit;

if (!target.targetGUID.IsCreature())

TargetInfo* target = &*ihit;

if (!target.targetGUID.IsCreatureOrVehicle())

Again thank you for your help!

This is only part (perhaps two-thirds) of the vehicles patch developed by RSA,

and no status (alpha, beta), because nobody develops the vehicles for clean mangos source code.

btw

but, if you want almost everything to work, about the vehicles,

then use the entire project RSA, (including RSA's ScriptDev2).

This is only part (perhaps two-thirds) of the vehicles patch developed by RSA,

and no status (alpha, beta), because nobody develops the vehicles for clean mangos source code.

btw

but, if you want almost everything to work, about the vehicles,

then use the entire project RSA, (including RSA's ScriptDev2).

I did try that one time but I got way too many errors when I tried to add mmaps, ahbot(cyberium's), and playerbot, that I couldn't figure out where to start to fix....sorry I'm not that good with C++ and the only way I really know how to fix isn't in source it's after compile I can put it through IDA Pro and work on it there but even that is too much at times... 500,000+ lines of code is a lot to take in at times especially with all of the jumping around C++ does....

I did try that one time but I got way too many errors when I tried to add mmaps, ahbot(cyberium's), and playerbot, that I couldn't figure out where to start to fix....sorry I'm not that good with C++ and the only way I really know how to fix isn't in source it's after compile I can put it through IDA Pro and work on it there but even that is too much at times... 500,000+ lines of code is a lot to take in at times especially with all of the jumping around C++ does....

mmaps now not worked with vehicles and instances normally. ahbot from cyberium not needed - in my branch included old (xeross) ahbot, at 2/3 rewrited by me. he is currently much more stable and have more features when cyberium's.

for implementing playerbot your may ask kirix, your try and says that everything works fine.