Vehicles (Dev)

Guest AuntieMangos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yes i know problem is sice this patch is oculdus drak nor more auto mounted, ic have here old vehicle patch and the auto mounted works good hmm

New Patch Click on Item Drake Spawn Go up and you have to engage the dragon

Old Patch Click Item You Spawn on Drak automatically

Those vehicles are a little tricky.

They need to be auto mounted when summoned, and they must also have the possibility to add / activate the last spell slot by an SD2 event (probably instance data set to DONE).

• 2 weeks later...

(...) they must also have the possibility to add / activate the last spell slot by an SD2 event (probably instance data set to DONE).

i think on retail they change the entry of the vehicle to match the new one (Creature::UpdateEntry(uint32 entry)) however i cant really confirm this (unless its all about setting some variable or just a vehicle script to update the entry when X condition is met

What I really want to know is if there's a repository for the zergtmn/rsa patch that everyone keeps passing around through Pastebin?

sart13, would you know of a repo where this code is being maintained? All these patch files are just confusing. I'd rather just use git fetch and be done with it.

What I really want to know is if there's a repository for the zergtmn/rsa patch that everyone keeps passing around through Pastebin?

sart13, would you know of a repo where this code is being maintained? All these patch files are just confusing. I'd rather just use git fetch and be done with it.

1. As far as I know, no.

2. Yes, this is my repository. git:://github.com/rsa

however, this does not help you. except vehicles in my repository a huge number of other developments...

1. As far as I know, no.

2. Yes, this is my repository. git:://github.com/rsa

however, this does not help you. except vehicles in my repository a huge number of other developments...

bad luck for us:)