[Patch] Auction House Bot (Xeross' Branch)

did you setup the auctionhousebot_table? [snip]

Hope this helps everyone.

DaViper,

Thank you! Yes. I've actually had AuctionHouseBot configured and working for quite a while now -- just not this latest update (rev 10385). I used the SQL listed at http://github.com/xeross/mangos/blob/ahbot/sql/characters_auctionhousebot.sql to set up and populate the table, which looks identical to the SQL you posted.

Just for grins, I set the 'minitems' to 100 for all three auction houses -- the 'maxitems' is still 3000. The total number of records in my 'auction' table is dropping again. I have a feeling it's going to bottom out at 100.

Thanks again!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, if you noticed I had set the min items at 100 and the max items to your 3000 limits...just tried to customize it a little for you and yes it was a dump out of my DB which was made from the xeross's sql in the first place...but glad I could help...

DaViper,

I think I see what's happening now -- though I could be mistaken. In AuctionHouseBot::addNewAuctions(), it calls GetAuctionHouseEntry() for the 'AHBplayer' (I assume this is the GUID set in mangosd.conf). AuctionHouseMgr::GetAuctionHouseEntry() determines the player's faction, and assigns the auction house number based on that. My configured auction house character happens to be Human, so the only auction house available is houseid 1. In other words, my Alliance auction house has items in it, but the Horde and Neutral houses are empty.

Interesting... Do you (or anyone else) see similar behavior? Or have I finally lost the rest of my marbles :) ?

Thanks again.

I think your marbles are gone.

I grabbed the latest rev of mangos, (10426) about 7 hours ago. Used cybers repo to make a patch. Patched, compiled, grabbed sd2, (1815), re-compiled, set up configs, set up the db to reflect min 25000/max 30000 in all three houses and bingo, everything works fine.

Yes Xeross, to be honest both you and cyberium should collaborate and just get this project in the damn core once and for all. You both have the ambition and I suggest while it still interests you both to get it done before you lose interest.

for the record I make a patch from Cyberium's repo and applied it to core as of last night. Worked great and is up and running.

Thank You!

I am currently implementing cyber's changes for the non-character ahbot into mine, making some decent progress, will look at the buyer :)

Edit

Guess what I did :)

Repository updated and need for a character removed, both buyer and seller are tested on both ally and horde.

Credits added for cyberium and version bumped to x004

I am currently implementing cyber's changes for the non-character ahbot into mine, making some decent progress, will look at the buyer :)

Edit

Guess what I did :)

Repository updated and need for a character removed, both buyer and seller are tested on both ally and horde.

Credits added for cyberium and version bumped to x004

I have tryed to create a patch but it seems I received a lot of more code thant expected (more thant 10 times the size of an "auctionhouse.patch")

Did I make a mistake ?

Nice to see that Xeross.

So now has i promise my (new_ahbot) is updated.

What's new?

- No more DB Data needed (all setting is in mangosd.conf)

- Amount of all important items class can be now configured separatly.

- More than 90% of ahbot core code are rewrited to optimise it.

- There is now 2 speed for auction add core. Normal speed is less cpu using than ever.

- No ingame command are actualy implemented

- Still in beta :) some feature are in progress like faction ratio.

- Of course it's player account free...

Need to be tested if you have time.

Nice to see that Xeross.

So now has i promise my (new_ahbot) is updated.

What's new?

- No more DB Data needed (all setting is in mangosd.conf)

- Amount of all important items class can be now configured separatly.

- More than 90% of ahbot core code are rewrited to optimise it.

- There is now 2 speed for auction add core. Normal speed is less cpu using than ever.

- No ingame command are actualy implemented

- Still in beta :) some feature are in progress like faction ratio.

- Of course it's player account free...

Need to be tested if you have time.

slight problem with merging in VC100

small question:

how to make different items regarding alliance / neutral for axample ?

under debian 5.0 (lenny) errror while compiling

ctionHouseHandler.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/AuctionHouseHandler.Tpo -c -o AuctionHouseHandler.o ../../../src/game/AuctionHouseHandler.cpp

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: In member function âuint32 AuctionHouseBot::SetStat(AHBConfig&)â:

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:40: error: a call to a constructor cannot appear in a constant-expression

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:40: error: a function call cannot appear in a constant-expression

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:40: error: â>>â should be â> >â within a nested template argument list

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: At global scope:

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:83: error: âaddedItemâ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:83: error: `&' cannot appear in a constant-expression

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:83: error: â>>â should be â> >â within a nested template argument list

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp: In member function âvoid AuctionHouseBot::addNewAuctions(AHBConfig&)â:

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:134: error: a call to a constructor cannot appear in a constant-expression

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:134: error: a function call cannot appear in a constant-expression

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.cpp:134: error: â>>â should be â> >â within a nested template argument list

make[3]: *** [AuctionHouseBot.o] Fehler 1

make[3]: *** Warte auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse...

mv -f .deps/ArenaTeamHandler.Tpo .deps/ArenaTeamHandler.Po

In file included from ../../../src/game/AuctionHouseHandler.cpp:32:

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.h:329: error: â>>â should be â> >â within a nested template argument list

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.h:350: error: âaddedItemâ was not declared in this scope

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.h:350: error: `&' cannot appear in a constant-expression

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.h:350: error: â>>â should be â> >â within a nested template argument list

make[3]: *** [AuctionHouseHandler.o] Fehler 1

Cyber slow down dude, I can't keep up with porting all the changes you're making ^^

Also check what you commit Cyber, I've checked 2 commits of you so far and you've commited changes to files that shouldn't be changed in the first place.

I also understand some of the config variables in the DB should be in the config file, but can we reload them if they are. And also for the per-item modifications I think for that using the DB would be best.

I have tryed to create a patch but it seems I received a lot of more code thant expected (more thant 10 times the size of an "auctionhouse.patch")

Did I make a mistake ?

Updated the first post, copy the new command to make a patch and it should work again.

Cyber slow down dude, I can't keep up with porting all the changes you're making ^^

Also check what you commit Cyber, I've checked 2 commits of you so far and you've commited changes to files that shouldn't be changed in the first place.

I also understand some of the config variables in the DB should be in the config file, but can we reload them if they are. And also for the per-item modifications I think for that using the DB would be best.

Updated the first post, copy the new command to make a patch and it should work again.

Hello,

MaNGOS 10431

SD2 1815

git clone git://github.com/xeross/mangos.git ahbot

cd ahbot

git checkout -b ahbot origin/ahbot

git diff 4bbb824c8088d28d9736bea51edcda586c471901 ahbot > ${CompileDir}/patche/AHBot.patch

cd ${SourcesDir}

git apply ${CompileDir}/patche/AHBot.patch

I get this error:

CXX WorldSession.o

CXX WorldSocket.o

../../../src/game/World.cpp: In member function âvoid World::LoadConfigSettings(bool)â:

../../../src/game/World.cpp:871: error: no matching function for call to âAuctionHouseBot::setName(std::string)â

../../../src/game/AuctionHouseBot.h:930: note: candidates are: void AuctionHouseBot::setName(std::string&)

CXX WorldSocketMgr.o

make[3]: *** [World.o] Error 1

make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/mangos/mcompile/mworldtest/mangos/objdir/src/game'

make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mangos/mcompile/mworldtest/mangos/objdir/src'

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mangos/mcompile/mworldtest/mangos/objdir'

make: *** [all] Error 2

I know it is not a priority for you cyber, but can someone confirm if the buyer is working on his/her branch? the players on my server are complaining about it ain't working.

Yes his buyer is working fine.

I have found that ALL greens, blues, purples, etc are bought and a few greys here and there.

Make sure you have these settings:-

AuctionHouseBot.Seller.Enabled = 1

AuctionHouseBot.Buyer.Enabled = 1

Also try to do this:-

AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Seller = 3

AuctionHouseBot.BuyPrice.Buyer = 6

I have my buyprice set to 3 as my gold drop is x3, so to even it out.

buyprice is 6 which you may or may not know, means the buyer will buy at 6x the standard vendor price.

Do my settings and try and sell a green item sword or piece of armour for 6 times the vendor price and see what happens.

I'm thinking they may be trying to sell it for too high a price.

typo: mangosd.conf.dist.in#L1569 AuctionHouseBot.Allience.Price.Ratio = 50

should be alliance

Thank, updated!

slight problem with merging in VC100

small question:

how to make different items regarding alliance / neutral for axample ?

What merging do you refer? Anyway try by pulling direcly from my repo.

Not yet implemented but started. You simply will be able to modify AuctionHouseBot.FACTION.Ratio to value represente percentage of items in section AuctionHouse.Items.Amount.COLORS

If you set AuctionHouseBot.FACTION.Ratio to 0 then ah in FACTION will be disabled.

under debian 5.0 (lenny) errror while compiling

Sorry didn't have time to test it before, i will try to figure out.

Erf sory, but has i say is only beta so do not be to fast to porting it.

Don't understaind what you are refering. mangosd.conf? I only forget to set correct default value for general use in place of my test value...

Until we do not touch configuration value by using method sWorld.setConfig(); we can reload it.

I don't think so because editing DB is not so easy, especialy when we have lot of values like in actual ahbot branch.

I will upload soon correct mangos.conf.dist.in with settings explanation.

Thank, updated!

What merging do you refer? Anyway try by pulling direcly from my repo.

Not yet implemented but started. You simply will be able to modify AuctionHouseBot.FACTION.Ratio to value represente percentage of items in section AuctionHouse.Items.Amount.COLORS

If you set AuctionHouseBot.FACTION.Ratio to 0 then ah in FACTION will be disabled.

The idea is how to have different numbers for neutral or horde house ?

before we had 3 different lines in the sql tables