MangChat

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't work anymore with latest rev because zthread was removed.

Dunno how to repair that.

I found these refenrences about zthread:

IRCClient.h

class IRCClient : public ZThread::Runnable
{
   public:
       // IRCClient Constructor
       IRCClient();
       // IRCClient Destructor
       ~IRCClient();
       // ZThread Entry
       void run();

IRCClient.cpp

ZThread::Thread::sleep(500);

IRCCmde.cpp

ZThread::Thread script(new mcs_OnlinePlayers(CD));

MCS_OnlinePlayers.cpp

ZThread::Thread::sleep(1000);

MCS_OnlinePlayers.h

class mcs_OnlinePlayers : public ZThread::Runnable

If someone has the solution, I will add it to the repo.

edit: found for sleep, has to be replaced by

ACE_OS::sleep

Try ACE_Based::Runnable and ACE_Based::Thread::Sleep() (I rather use the ACE_Based::Thread::Sleep() over ACE_OS::Sleep())

However there are still mangchat-related problems:

'ACE_Based::Thread::Thread(ACE_Based::Runnable &)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'mcs_OnlinePlayers *' to 'ACE_Based::Runnable &'

In \\src\\game\\mangchat\\IRCCmde.cpp @ L1433

'ACE_Based::Thread::Thread(ACE_Based::Runnable &)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'IRCClient *' to 'ACE_Based::Runnable &'

In \\src\\mangosd\\Master.cpp @ L302

I have applied the stated modifications and it starts up ok, but there is a long (20min?) delay until it starts running (pauses after socket count message, aka last thing shown before it's ready to go).

I'm not sure if I make a little error in the code for the tread sleeps, but I will check when I am home.

I have applied the stated modifications and it starts up ok, but there is a long (20min?) delay until it starts running (pauses after socket count message, aka last thing shown before it's ready to go).

I'm not sure if I make a little error in the code for the tread sleeps, but I will check when I am home.

I just tried it, It connects instantly to IRC, messages appears instantly on both side.

Tried a few commands: login, announce, online, info, who -> they works

IRCConf.h

/* TriniChat Trinity Core IRC Client
* This Program Is Free Software; You Can Redistribute It And/Or Modify It Under The Terms 
* Of The GNU General Public License
* Written And Developed By |Death|([email protected])
* - Based Off Of MangChat 1.0 By Cybrax([email protected])
* PLEASE RETAIN THE COPYRIGHT OF THE AUTHORS.*/
#ifndef MC_CONFIG_H
#define MC_CONFIG_H

#include "../../framework/Platform/CompilerDefs.h"

// Format is YYYYMMDDRR where RR is the change in the conf file
// for that day.
#define MangChat_CONF_VERSION    2008011901

#if PLATFORM == PLATFORM_WINDOWS
 #define _MangChat_CONFIG  "mangchat.conf"
#else
 #define _MangChat_CONFIG  [color="Red"]SYSCONFDIR"mangchat.conf"[/color]
#endif

#endif

using the current "@sysconfdir@/mangchat.conf" it does not use the conf file. This should work on windows as well. Every mangchat that I have used I must do this in linux. BTW thank you very much for getting this up to date.

hello

im not really familiar to this project and i've no programming skills, but i'd like to ask a question.

somewhere i read something about an irc- "chat"-patch which was planned to spawn a kind of a playerbot in the world for everey user joining or chatting in the appropriate channel.

do you have similar plans or is this at least the project im talking about?

sincerely =)

hello

im not really familiar to this project and i've no programming skills, but i'd like to ask a question.

somewhere i read something about an irc- "chat"-patch which was planned to spawn a kind of a playerbot in the world for everey user joining or chatting in the appropriate channel.

do you have similar plans or is this at least the project im talking about?

sincerely =)

yeah, check the thread for playerbot its not for that chat..

IRCConf.h

using the current "@sysconfdir@/mangchat.conf" it does not use the conf file. This should work on windows as well. Every mangchat that I have used I must do this in linux. BTW thank you very much for getting this up to date.

Updated in repo, thanks.

hey gigelf.. i was just curious...

have you tried taking say the latest 310 branch, then pulling your auctionhouse branch, then pulling your mangchat branch?

just wanted to ask.. i know the 310 branch is not supported but I like experiemtning with disaster.. just wanted to let you know that they all merge together fine.. will be compiling it as soon as i DL the SD2 SVN will let you know how it turns out if you are interested

E

hey gigelf.. i was just curious...

have you tried taking say the latest 310 branch, then pulling your auctionhouse branch, then pulling your mangchat branch?

just wanted to ask.. i know the 310 branch is not supported but I like experiemtning with disaster.. just wanted to let you know that they all merge together fine.. will be compiling it as soon as i DL the SD2 SVN will let you know how it turns out if you are interested

E

Never tested the 310 branch but would be nice to know if it works.

At least if it does not work, we can already look why and fix it in a special branch.

yeah just wanted to let you know that i have now compiled it and it DOES work.. I added all the SQLs from the build, SD2 , UDB380 and ACID 0.1.0 fired the sucker up and it runs just peachy... so if you wanted to branh that out i can attest that it DOES work.

as for things that dont work its the same old usual crud, Scouirge Gryphons, certain DK quests, etc.. but in the rest of the game it looks better than ever.

Hey Guys :)

im trying to compile it in to the dev source aka. 310 on Ubuntu-jaunty 9,04 64bit

it was working for some days but now it comes up whit this error?

hoping that one of you maybe can help med? :)

./../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmd.cpp: In member function ‘void IRCClient::AHFunc(uint64, std::string, std::string)’:

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmd.cpp:798: advarsel: format ‘%u’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 3 has type ‘uint64’

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp: In member function ‘void IRCCmd::Account_Player(_CDATA*)’:

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp:137: advarsel: format ‘%u’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 3 has type ‘uint64’

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp: In member function ‘void IRCCmd::Jail_Player(_CDATA*)’:

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp:633: fejl: expected `)' before ‘I64FMTD’

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp: In member function ‘void IRCCmd::Money_Player(_CDATA*)’:

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp:1359: advarsel: format ‘%u’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘uint64’

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp:1370: advarsel: format ‘%u’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘uint64’

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp:1382: advarsel: format ‘%u’ expects type ‘unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘uint64’

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp: In member function ‘void IRCCmd::Mute_Player(_CDATA*)’:

../../../src/game/mangchat/IRCCmde.cpp:1421: fejl: expected `)' before ‘I64FMTD’

make[3]: *** [iRCCmde.o] Fejl 1

make[3]: *** Venter på uafsluttede job....

mv -f .deps/IRCCmd.Tpo .deps/IRCCmd.Po

make[3]: Forlader katalog '/home/bs/mangos/objdir/src/game'

make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Fejl 1

make[2]: Forlader katalog '/home/bs/mangos/objdir/src'

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fejl 1

make[1]: Forlader katalog '/home/bs/mangos/objdir'

make: *** [all] Fejl 2

EDIT:

well manage to get it working again :P

Change I64FMTD in line 633 to UI64FMTD

and line 1421 and same thing

Ok, I completely rebuilt mangchat... deleted the branch and recreated it. There was just too many problems with the old branch.

Here are the details:

MangChat now at version 1.7.4

Supporting Mangos 7945

Client Build 3.0.9.9551

The following example uses the path "C:\\Projects" as an example. You can put it where ever you want.

Go to Git and type:

cd c:

cd projects

git clone git://github.com/shinzon/mangos.git

cd mangos

git checkout -b mangchat

git pull git://github.com/shinzon/mangos.git mangchat

I have done the following:

• * Repaired ZThread to use ACE_Based
    * Removed trailing white space problems
    * Added Linux fixes
    * Repaired channel joining spam