MangChat

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

is this project still going? :)

well until the repo gets updated you guys can use my repo: git://repos.middleearth.dk/mangos/mangos.git mangchat

ive tested the source and seems fine for now. and merges and compiles should also be fixed i did manage to pull it into mangos master whitout any problems.

thers just this one thing not working line 866 in IRCCmde.cpp Seems like the class info thingy isnt working yet. but i will be working on this to. :)

Best regards OnkelA :)

Is the auto spamming a feature or a bug in mangchat. When you tele or change continents it will re-invite the users agin and again. I believe its each time the map id changes.... this only happens when the Auto Invite is enabled. Maybe this could be looked into unless this is set like that for a reason.

Is the auto spamming a feature or a bug in mangchat. When you tele or change continents it will re-invite the users agin and again. I believe its each time the map id changes.... this only happens when the Auto Invite is enabled. Maybe this could be looked into unless this is set like that for a reason.

I already fixed it in my branch.

You need to move the call to IRCClient::AutoJoinChannel() to the bottom of WorldSession::HandlePlayerLogin()

You shouldn't do git pull, Try git clone.

And if you're adding it to an already existing repository do

git remote add xeross git://github.com/xeross/mangos.git
git pull xeross
git checkout -b mangchat xeross/mangchat

still the same. i running my own git-server and has read alot on github and the net and as fare as i know its a problem on the server whit some permissons. and your repos is not the first one on github having theese problems.

git pull xeross

fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly