Get errors when trying to complile the Rel20

Shaorin

Question

23 answers to this question

This is not a Windows 7 issue. Check NTFS permissions. Your errors are due to not being able to open files for reading.

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\WoW\server\dep\lib\Win32_Release\ACE.lib'
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'C:\WoW\server\dep\lib\Win32_Release\ACE.lib'
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'mangosd.lib'

The linker is unable to open those files for reading. That is your issue. It may be permissions.

hi all ok i ahve retryd now and it sill get error think its the some one.

i did try to do whit whit VC2013 done it worked fine. BUT i whould be happy if i can aviod useing it my HDD don't like it i only get 5 GB left after this 9 GB install. so plz i hope i don't need to use it heheh here it the log file:

http://puu.sh/bOeQB/3e3316e3e2.txt

debug1.txt

debug1.txt

x64 build isn't working atm, right? Everytime I try to compile on x64 the compile breaks with thousands of erros...I'm trying now debug and x32 (atm it looks good). When this is done successfully I'll try again on x64 and post the log. :3

/edit

40 errors on debug x32 (Mangosone REL19)

Compiler: VS2013 (VC120)

/edit 2

I'm re-cloning now (maybe I missed something or did wrong)...

/edit 3

Added debug.txt (attachments) ... Before change to Rel19 everything works fine...with Rel19 compile breaks. I don't know what just happen'd! Clean cloned from source (with --recursive command) but when I try to compile BuildEverything_VC120.sln and also mangosdVC120.sln booth ends in same error.

debug.txt

debug.txt

x64 build isn't working atm, right? Everytime I try to compile on x64 the compile breaks with thousands of erros...I'm trying now debug and x32 (atm it looks good). When this is done successfully I'll try again on x64 and post the log. :3

/edit

40 errors on debug x32 (Mangosone REL19)

Compiler: VS2013 (VC120)

/edit 2

I'm re-cloning now (maybe I missed something or did wrong)...

/edit 3

Added debug.txt (attachments) ... Before change to Rel19 everything works fine...with Rel19 compile breaks. I don't know what just happen'd! Clean cloned from source (with --recursive command) but when I try to compile BuildEverything_VC120.sln and also mangosdVC120.sln booth ends in same error.

Your not cloning the repos in recursive.

https://github.com/mangoswiki/wiki/wiki/Installing%20MaNGOS%20on%20Windows for ref

Archived